We have released an automated patch/update v2.2.24 for the WHMSonic software. Your software probably has already updated and you should see v2.2.24 on your WHMSonic root main page under the "Update & Version". If not, click on "Update Now" button.
- WHMSonic is ready for cPanel v75 & v76. The PHP system has been updated to php 7.2 latest, WHMSonic is now faster and uses less resources with php 7.2. Your WHM/cPanel will be updated to v75 this week or next week.
- Playlist Manager: Editing inactive playlist with upload and copy mp3 functions were restarting active AutoDJ playlist and AutoDJ bug fixed.
- WHMCS v1 & v2 API, internal radio removal bug fixed.
- Radio Password change does not update AutoDJ bug fixed.
- Radio removal/terminate function working slow bug fixed.
- Playlist Manager updated, It has album cover image function now. The image is shown if the mp3 has album cover in its ID tags. If not, a custom image shows up.
- ID3v2 operation re-coded and improved. Edit/Update ID3v2 bugs are fixed, you can now change the ID3v2 song title of the track live.
- The track and order number texts size are increased and mouse pointer is turned to a hand when hovering/dragging a track. While we work on a complete new playlist manager, we didnt focus on the old playlist manager. There is a new playlist manager coming with WHMSonic v3.0 soon including icecast and schedule features.
- We have changed the way WHMSonic updates itself automatically, the update servers are require WHMSonic to be licensed and checked by the server live. Unlicensed or inactive licensed servers will not receive new updates, new features, critical bug fixes. The new update system is also allows us to release new WHMSonic updates easily and quick.
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution